January 13, 2011

YES, I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN!


I'm the life of the party...... even if it lasts until 8 p.m.

I'm very good at opening childproof caps..... with a hammer.

I'm awake many hours before my body allows me to get up.

I'm smiling all the time because I can't hear a thing you're saying.

I'm sure everything I can't find is in a safe secure place, somewhere.

I'm wrinkled, saggy, lumpy, and that's just my left leg.

I'm beginning to realize that aging is not for wimps.

I'm a walking storeroom of facts..... I've just lost the key to the storeroom door.

Yes, I'm a senior citizen and I think I am having the time of my life.

Now if I could only remember who sent this to me, I wouldn't send it back to them, but I would send it to many more too.

______________________________________________
Received in an email from Susan Weldon '60

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, can I identify with that!