June 29, 2011
Vintage pictures of DAHS graduates with a parent
Click on pix to enlarge
* Maria DiGiovanni (class of 1960) and her G.I dad in 1945 or 1946. This was before Levittown began.
* Toni Crescenzo Gelfer (1968) with her dad in around 1961. The photo was snapped at snowy 203 Kingfisher Road.
* Mark Rotker (1968) with his mother in 1950. Mark was less than a year old and commented, "I wish I still had hair like that."
* Marilyn Monsrud (1963) having a Levittown backyard picnic with her mother in 1952.
* Linc (1963) and Carol Binninger (1964) and their mother in Miami in 1950. Linc sort of looks like Mayberry's Opie Taylor.