June 19, 2011
More photos of DAHS graduates when they were children
Click on photos to enlarge
This is the 11th in a series of posts featuring pictures of Division Avenue High School graduates when they were children. Of special interest to your blogger are shots that show early Levittown houses in the background.
* Michelle and Cliff Fromm in early 1946. Michelle, class of 1963, was one year of age. Cliff, class of 1960, was three.
* Toni Crescenzo Gelfer, class of 1968 when she was three years of age. She's the tot in the back following her sun-tanned brother Jimmy and a cousin.
* Mark Rotker (left), class of 1968, with his dad and brother Scott '64. Picture was taken in around 1953 or 1954 in front of their home on Saddler Lane.
* Franne Newman, class of 1960 and brother Bill. He is class of 1963. They lived on Carnation Road.
* Lillian Smith, class of 1962, in front of her 17 Brook Lane home in 1951.