June 3, 2011
Part 4 - Photos of DAHS graduates when they were children
Click on photos to enlarge
This is the fourth in a series of posts featuring pictures of Division Avenue High School graduates when they were children.
* Frank Barning '60 age 2 or 3, so around 1944 or 1945. Dad was away helping to win World War II.
* Toni Crescenzo Gelfer '68 playing first base in 1954 or 1955. Move over Moose Skowron.
* Marilyn Monsrud Frese '63 in front of the family rental at 45 Cornflower Road in 1948.
* Kathy Stahlman '63 in 1955 with her cookies.
* Cliff '60 and Michelle Fromm '63 in 1952 or 1953. They were the Donnie and Maria of early Levittown, before there was a Donnie and Marie.