June 8, 2011
Part 6 - Photos of DAHS graduates when they were children
Click on photos to enlarge
This is the sixth in a series of posts featuring pictures of Division Avenue High School graduates when they were children.
* Frank Barning, class of 1960, at age two.
* Vivian Barning, age two in Brooklyn. She is not a Levittown girl, but she is your blogger's squeeze.
* Marilyn Monsrud (left) 1963 and her friend Linda Morris going off to kindergarden in 1951.
* Franne Newman, class of 1960, at age three.
* Tom Filiberto, class of 1963, at age two and a half, at a New York City park water fountain.