July 31, 2011
Even more photos of Division Avenue High grads as children
Click on photos to enlarge
Shown here are:
* Frank Barning, class of 1960, in September 1943, age 15 months. My dad, along with other fathers, was away fighting the war.
* Sandy Kelly Mincher, class of 1961, in front of 34 Honeysuckle.
* Don Davidson, class of 1960, age three in 1946.
* Toni Crescemzo Gelfer, class of 1968, in her Sea Scouts uniform; American Cadet Alliance, Admiral Halsey Division. We don't know the name of the boy who was giving Toni the finger.
* Carol '64 and Linc Binninger '63 in Miami in 1950.